Address & Phone Number
Johnson & Sons Paving Co.
20275 West Good Hope Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:00pm
Johnson & Sons Paving is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are a fast growing company that is always looking for applicants who want to work for an honest and ethical company, and share our passion for excellence by exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Please click on the images below to download an Employment Application or CDL Application if you’d like to be considered for one of our positions requiring a Commercial Driver License. Once you’ve downloaded and completed the form, please send to:
Johnson & Sons Paving LLC
20275 W. Good Hope Rd.
Lannon, WI 53046
2019 Johnson & Sons Paving Hiring Day!
When: Wednesday, March 27 10 am – 4 pm
Where: Johnson & Sons Paving Co. 20275 West Good Hope Road. Lannon, WI 53046
Business is booming at Johnson and Sons Paving. In fact, we’re gearing up for a busy 2019 season with a special one day hiring event on WEDNESDAY, March 27 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m that will include on the spot interviews, the chance to talk candidly with Johnson & Sons employees, free giveaways and a chance to win a Wisconsin Dells getaway!
We will be hiring for all the positions listed on this page. Come check us out on Wednesday, March 27 and see if a career with Johnson & Sons makes sense for you.
Johnson and Sons is one of Wisconsin’s top commercial paving contractors, rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and recently named one of Milwaukee area’s Future 50, fastest-growing companies. The company offers competitive pay and an outstanding benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life and a company-matched 401(k) plan.
Join our growing company with a great work culture. We are a customer-focused paving contractor recently named as one of the Future 50 fastest growing companies in the Milwaukee area. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life/AD&D and 401(k) plan with company match. We currently have openings for:
- Seal Coating Team: We are looking for general laborers who have a strong work ethic, are dependable, punctual and share our passion for great customer service. Experience not required, as we’ll train the right person. You’ll work outside in the elements, in hot and dusty conditions and help out with seal coating, prep work, cleanup work, directing truck traffic and more. You’ll average 60-70 hours per week. during the season, including some late nights and occasional weekends. (but have your winters off, and get paid time & a half for overtime!) If you’re not afraid of hard work and like working on a winning team, apply now!
- Concrete Team: If you have a strong work ethic and good problem solving skills,we may have a place for you on our concrete team. Responsibilities include setting up and taking down job sites, setting and pouring concrete and using floats, trowels, and screeds. We are looking for individuals who have a strong attention to detail, and who can learn to pour and finish surfaces to specified consistencies using hand or power tools. You’ll average 60-70 hours per week. during the season, including some late nights and occasional weekends. (but have your winters off, and get paid time & a half for overtime!)
- Asphalt Paving Team: Work with the the asphalt paving team as you shovel, rake and level asphalt; maintain and clean equipment, and occasionally drive a pick up truck. If you’re a hard worker looking to earn money, you’ll appreciate the long hours, paid time and a half for overtime and some work on weekends.
- Class A CDL Heavy Truck Operators: We want to talk with you if you have a CDL Class A license license, have experience driving heavy equipment and trucks and share our passion for getting the job done right. Pay rate based on experience.
- Skid Loader Operators: Contact us if you have a positive, client focused attitude, a CDL Class A license, and you can operate a skid loader. In this role, you will also perform daily safety and maintenance checks, maintain and secure all equipment, operate both trucks and skid loaders and participate in safety and crew meetings.
- Office Assistant: In this part-time position, you’ll help answer phones, assist with payroll and provide general administrative assistance for other office related tasks. We are looking for someone with excellent phone skills, basic computer skills, the ability to multi-task and work closely with other office staff. We appreciate a friendly attitude, willingness to learn, ability to prioritize and dependability.
If interested in any of these positions, please download and complete our application and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the images below to download an Employment Application or CDL Application.