Address & Phone Number
Johnson & Sons Paving Co.
20275 West Good Hope Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:00pm
Johnson & Sons Paving is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are a fast growing company that is always looking for applicants who share our passion for excellence and who want to work for an honest and ethical company, rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
Please click on the images below to download an Employment Application (use the CDL Application if you’d like to be considered for one of our positions requiring a Commercial Driver License.) Once you’ve downloaded and completed the form, please send to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or send to:
Johnson & Sons Paving LLC
20275 W. Good Hope Rd.
Lannon, WI 53046
Pave Foreman/ Superintendent
Are you an experienced construction foreman looking for a stable, well-paid career in the paving industry? We are a customer-focused paving company recently named as one of the Future 50 fastest growing companies in the Milwaukee area, rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. We are currently looking for a Pave Foreman/ Superintendent to join our team who:
- Can direct activities of the pave crew and oversee safety procedures, quality of workmanship, production costs, and employee morale.
- Has foreman experience and ability to maintain a pave crew and train as necessary.
- Is familiar with grade, slope, reading plans, drainage, principles of asphalt construction and paving.
- Can monitor and manage man hours, material usage and trucking.
- Is goal oriented and driven to complete quality paving projects on time.
- Is willing to work during peak season 5-60 hours per week, with some weekends. (Significant paid time-off during winter months.)
- Has excellent oral communication and leadership skills.
Job Type: Full-time: This is a salaried position with a comprehensive benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, Life/AD&D, and 401(k) with employer match.
Salary: $100,000+/year (This is the starting salary. Actual salary will be commensurate with experience. )
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promote individual and team accountability.
- Direct and lead all aspects of the paving operations to achieve safe, efficient, high quality production.
- Continually develop and use leadership skills.
- Support and provide mentoring to pave crew.
- Oversee the daily activities of the pave crew.
- Coordinate with asphalt plants on daily production requirements.
- Identify productivity issues and take action to resolve them before the project is negatively impacted.
- Calculate trucking requirements based on distance to the asphalt plant and needed quantities.
- Support and adhere to all Johnson and Sons Paving policies and procedures.
- Consistently maintain respectful open lines of communication.
- Model expectations for professional behavior and hold team accountable for same
Johnson and Sons Paving is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Click on the images below to download an Employment Application or CDL Application.