Address & Phone Number
Johnson & Sons Paving Co.
20275 West Good Hope Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:00pm
Johnson & Sons Paving is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are a fast growing company that is always looking for applicants who share our passion for excellence and who want to work for an honest and ethical company, rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
Please click on the images below to download an Employment Application (use the CDL Application if you’d like to be considered for one of our positions requiring a Commercial Driver License.) Once you’ve downloaded and completed the form, please email to: email@example.com or send to:
Johnson & Sons Paving LLC
20275 W. Good Hope Rd.
Lannon, WI 53046
We are currently looking for a Pave Foreman to join our growing company. We offer employees a collaborative culture, highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, dental and a 401(k) with company match.
The Pave Foreman directs all pave crew activities such as safety procedures, quality control, production budget management and employee engagement. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader who can motivate team members and train as needed. Familiarity and experience in the asphalt paving industry is a big plus.
This is a full-time seasonal, hourly position with overtime. You’ll typically work at least 50-60 hours on average per week with some weekends.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote individual and team accountability.
- Direct and lead all aspects of the paving operations to achieve safe, efficient and high quality production.
- Continually develop and use leadership skills. Support and provide mentoring to pave crew.
- Oversee the daily activities of the pave crew.
- Coordinate with asphalt plants on daily production requirements.
- Identify productivity issues and take action to resolve them before the project is negatively impacted.
- Calculate accurate trucking requirements based on distance to the asphalt plant and needed quantities.
- Support and adhere to all Johnson and Sons Paving policies and procedures.
- Consistently maintain respectful open lines of communication.
- Model expectations and hold team accountable for professional behavior for same.
- Previous supervisory and management experience in the asphalt paving or construction industry
- Highly effective oral communication skills
Comprehensive Benefits Package includes Health, Dental, Vision coverage for you and your family, Life/ AD&D insurance, 401k with employer match. Weekly paychecks.
Johnson and Sons Paving is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Click on the images below to download an Employment Application or CDL Application.