Storm Water Management
Rain, snow, sleet, freeze-thaw cycles, and moisture in the air can wreak havoc on your parking lot. These conditions can create water backups, collapsed catch basins, and damaged pavement. At Johnson and Sons Paving we have a licensed Master Plumber on staff. This allows us to be able to meet your storm water needs. Managing water properly on your parking lot is the most important ingredient for preserving your lot.
We have the capability to complete the following work
- Drain-tile use helps prevent damage to pavement. This process reduces pavement damage by collecting water under your pavement and directing it to a catch basin, or safely out of the pavement structure, rather than it collecting and saturating the soils beneath the pavement.
- We work with both PVC and Corrugated drain-tiles and can reconstruct or remove & replace your catch basin.
- Catch Basin Repair will keep water from getting into the pavement section and creating soft water saturated soils – destroying the pavement.
- Storm Sewer installation efficiently moves storm water from your pavement and property to the storm sewer system.
- Downspout Hookups help prevent water from flowing across the parking lot, causing damage and freezing to ice.
- Retention Ponds are an alternative way to convey storm water, when the area of collection allows for a pond.
- Emergency Breaks can be a real pain. We are available 24 hrs a day to handle them and get everything back to a clean paved surface!!