Address & Phone Number
Johnson & Sons Paving Co.
20275 West Good Hope Road
Lannon, WI 53046
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:00pm
Johnson & Sons Paving is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are a fast growing company that is always looking for applicants who want to work for an honest and ethical company, and share our passion for excellence by exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Please click on the images below to download an Employment Application or CDL Application if you’d like to be considered for one of our positions requiring a Commercial Driver License. Once you’ve downloaded and completed the form, please send to:
Johnson & Sons Paving LLC
20275 W. Good Hope Rd.
Lannon, WI 53046
Join our growing company with a great work culture. We are a customer-focused paving contractor recently named as one of the Future 50 fastest growing companies in the Milwaukee area. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life/AD&D and 401(k) plan with company match. We currently have openings for:
- Field Project Manager — We want a project field manager who shares our passion for getting the job done right, on time and on budget. You’ll supervise and direct all aspects of our paving projects including construction, grading and concrete work. This is a full time, salaried position with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. You are the person we need if you:
- Are a people person and problem solver with a track record of excellent planning, operational, math and communication skills
- Can handle multiple projects at one time, can negotiate terms and conditions and manage tight deadlines
- Express yourself well both verbally and in writing
- Know your way around a computer, especially with respect to job estimating and job cost tracking software
- Have at least two years prior construction project management experience. A BS degree in civil engineering or equivalent is a bonus
- Seal Coating Team Members —We are looking for general laborers who have a strong work ethic, are dependable, punctual and share our passion for great customer service. Experience not required, as we’ll train the right person. You’ll work outside in the elements, in hot and dusty conditions and help out with seal coating, prep work, cleanup work, directing truck traffic and more. You’ll average 60-70 hours per week. during the season, including some late nights and occasional weekends. (but have your winters off, and get paid time & a half for overtime!) If you’re not afraid of hard work and like working on a winning team, apply now!
- Class A CDL Heavy Truck Operators. We want to talk with you if you have a CDL license, are honest, respectful and trustworthy, are customer service minded, you interact with others in a positive, courteous and respectful manner; and you share our passion for getting the job done right.
- Skid Loader Operator/ Heavy Truck Operator. Contact us if you have a positive, client focused attitude, a CDL license, experience driving heavy trucks and you can operate a skid loader. In this role, you will perform daily safety and maintenance checks, maintain and secure all equipment, operate both trucks and skid loaders and participate in safety and crew meetings.
If interested in any of these positions, please download and complete our application and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the images below to download an Employment Application or CDL Application.